Rental Management Services
INTEGRA Association Management provides a full range of services for residential property owners, allowing them the opportunity to utilize their time more effectively. It is our ultimate goal to provide you the quality service you deserve at the highest level of professionalism. We focus on creating and maintaining good client relations and loyal tenancies through highly effective real estate management.
- Rent Collection – We collect all rental income, follow up on collection of delinquent accounts and deposit all collected funds into your property’s trust account.
- Property Evaluation – It is our profession. It is also our responsibility to recognize the potential of your residential property. We will provide you with expert advice on what your tenants should be paying for rent, maintenance and numerous other updates to maximize its value.
- Leasing and Lease Administration – Our dedicated, experienced staff will put in all the effort that is needed to get your property rented quickly and efficiently. We recognize that the most effective means of maximizing the value of a property is to retain good tenants and negotiate the best possible lease deals with new and renewing tenants. With that in mind, we will;
- Conduct a detailed review of the rent roll
- Prepare the operating budget
- Track lease expiration dates
- Negotiate offers to lease for new tenants and renewal leases for existing tenants
- Perform financial and reference checks on potential tenants
- Provide recommendations for pricing strategy and tenant inducements for upcoming vacancies
- Prepare detailed leasing particulars for the marketing and advertising of available space
- Stay up to date on market conditions and trends
- Prepare monthly lease status reports
- Notify owners and tenants immediately regarding violations of the Lease Agreement, taking all of the legal steps necessary to enforce the terms of the lease
- Property Maintenance and Operations INTEGRA’s property management style is a hands-on, proactive stewardship approach. We are effective managers because we pay attention to even the smallest details, visit our residential properties frequently and communicate regularly with our clients and tenants. We also offer 24 hour maintenance services that will take care of emergencies in the middle of the night, provide basic maintenance of your building or property at reasonable rates, or can assign needed work to a local general contractor.
- Property Accounting and Transactions – INTEGRA’s accounting department will provide property owners with accurate, computerized record-keeping of payables and receivables, as well as monthly and yearly financial statements. We are able to handle all property accounting requirements and are supported by RENT MANAGER, a computerized property management accounting system and database.
- Client Reporting – In order for our clients to be current on all activities in respect to their properties, INTEGRA communicates with them regularly and provides financial statements on a monthly basis. Property accounting can be done on a cash or accrual basis, and the monthly reporting package can be tailored to suit the individual needs of each client. Included in the reports and financial statements are;
- Owner Cash flow Statements (Summary & Detail)
- Tenant Transaction Report
- Year End Balance Sheet
- Year End Income statements
- Copies of Invoices
- Detailed journal reports of the general ledger bank account
At INTEGRA, we recognize that we play an integral role in maximizing the value of your property. We continually seek ways to increase residential property cash flow and reduce costs while maintaining the highest level of service. Our clients benefit from the competitive advantage we derive from the size of our portfolio and the professional relationships we maintain with many highly respected local vendors.